WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect information from you when you place an order, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or comment on our blog.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number or credit card information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously
Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to our users based on their visit to our sites and other sites on the Internet.
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION FOR?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience: Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our website: We continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service: Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions: Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To send periodic emails: The email address you provide through our contact forms and newsletter sign up will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your event & Pin Street updates (in the case of the newsletter). Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each newsletter email.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders by contacting customer service.
DO WE DISCLOSE ANY INFORMATION TO OUTSIDE PARTIES?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
CALIFORNIA ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT COMPLIANCE
We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), which pertains to anyone under 13 years of age.
WHO MUST COMPLY?
Websites or online services directed to children under the age of 13 that collect personal information from children or websites that cater to general audiences and have knowledge that they are collecting personal information from children must comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES THIS WEBSITE COLLECT?
We may collect personal information of a child for league and birthday party functions, including name, address, email, phone number, age, and sex.
For contests, we collect names, addresses, phone numbers and email addresses of each person claiming a share in the prize should their entry be a winner. This information is not made public, but is used to identify owners of the entry, and to contact entrants regarding their entry and to identify and grant prizes to the winners.
We may collect demographic, traffic, and person preference information via Google Analytics and Cookies and/or surveys. This information will be used to better cater to the child’s preferences and create a better user experience.
WHEN / HOW DOES THIS WEBSITE COLLECT INFORMATION?
- To be able to join a children’s league, the parent or guardian is required to provide information about the child, including name, age, sex, and mailing address.
- To be able to book a birthday party, the parent or guardian is required to provide information about the child, including name, age, sex, and mailing address.
- To be able to enter one of our contests, applicants are required to fully identify themselves as the owner(s) of the entry with full name, address, phone number and email address.
- Through Google and Cookies, we collect non-identifying information to gather traffic and user information.
- At times we may create a survey to gather personal information on tastes, preferences, and hobbies. This will be used to create a better customer experience and let us customize league, birthday, and promotional programs and/or events.
WHO CAN SEE AND USE THIS INFORMATION?
The information access is restricted to senior management of Pin Street, Inc., under the general care and control of Harvey Ely, owner.
Pin Street, Inc.
PO Box 44
Sparta, NJ 07871
The information is maintained in a secure database hosted within our web domain on Host Gator’s web servers. We do not sell or disclose the child’s information to third party companies or vendors unless it is in the context of helping us perform functions vital to our business. In these cases, information is only disclosed if these third party organizations confirm the child’s information is confidential.
As a parent or guardian, you confirm that you have read this information and grant Pin Street, Inc. access to your child(s) personal information for the uses outlined above.
HOW WILL THIS INFORMATION BE USED?
The information is used solely for confirming placement in a league, securing a birthday party or event, to vote in our contests or to answer email inquiries.
CAN THE USER CONTROL THIS INFORMATION?
Child or his/her parent/guardian can request their information be deleted from our online records by emailing For contests, entrants who request removal of their information prior to the end of the posted contest will eliminate themselves from the contest.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website www.pinstreet.com/terms-and-conditions
This policy was last modified on 8/28/2011.
Pin Street, Inc.
PO BOX 44
Sparta, NJ 07871