Come join us for our Turkey Bash Thanksgiving weekend tournament!
Interested in playing, but don’t want to pay the full fee? Enter our Turkey Bash Qualifier for a chance to win entry into the tournament for a fraction of the price!
TURKEY BASH QUALIFIER DETAILS:
Saturday Nov. 5, 2011 at 1:00 pm and Sunday Nov. 13, 2011 at 1:00 pm
$30/person entry fee. Bowl 3 games scratch – total pinfall.
1 out of 7 will win an entry into the Turkey Bash Tournament on Nov. 26/27! That’s a value of $150!
Call (239) 936–2695 to enter!
Players will bowl 8 games in each event. Choose from the following tournament:
Doubles: bowl 8 games Saturday November 26th starting at 10:00 am. (check-in at 8:30 am)
Singles: bowl 8 games Sunday November 27th starting at 10:00 am. (check-in at 8:30 am)
Entry fee is $150 for singles, $300 for doubles. Act now, because the opportunity to enter ends Wednesday November 16th at midnight and there is a 72 teams/144 singles cap!
We are expecting a proposed pay out of $6,000 for 1st place team in the Doubles Division (based on 60 teams) and $5,000 for 1st place in our Singles Division (based on 120 singles). So you can expect to win big!
Enter the tournament by emailing us at or calling (239) 936–2695.
Read more about rules & tournament procedure…
The tournament director for the Turkey Bash is Bob Peters.
1. This tournament shall be known as the Turkey Bash.
2. Only USBC current adult members are eligible. Non-members may purchase a membership at the USBC website.
3. No 2 card carrying members of the PBA or PWBA (regional, national, senior) can bowl together, or any mixture thereof.
4. Each entrant must show his/her USBC card at check-in.
5. All scores are bowled scratch.
6. Format: Bowlers will bowl 8 games in each event. Choose from the following tournaments: 1) Doubles – bowl 8 games Saturday Nov. 26th, 2011 starting at 10:00 am (8:30 am check-in). or 2) Singles – bowl 8 games Sunday Nov. 27, 2011 starting at 10:00 am (8:30 am check-in).
7. Entry Fees: Singles Division – $150 ($120 prize fund/$30 lineage & expenses). Doubles Division – $300 ($240 prize fund/$60 lineage & expenses). All prize funds will be returned 100% within each event, on a PRIZE FUND PAYOUT RATIO of at least one prize fund for each 6 entries, or major fraction thereof.
8. Entries Close: Wednesday, November 16, 2011 at MIDNIGHT.
9. Limited to 72 teams of DOUBLES and 144 SINGLES. No more than SIX (6) BOWLERS will be assigned to a pair of lanes in the Doubles Division. No more than SEVEN (7) BOWLERS will be assigned to a pair of lanes in the Singles Division.
10. Please mail your paid entry as soon as possible so lane assignments can be made an you can be sent confirmation of your entry. If you have bowlers who want to bowl together, entries MUST be sent together. A $50 non-refundable deposit for each division entered must be made to hold entry in tournament. Entry fee for each division must be made in full by Wednesday November 16, 2011 at noon to hold tournament reservation. If not paid, tournament reservation can be lost along with the $50 deposit. Tournament Director has the right to accept or reject any entry or to remove any bowler for conduct unbecoming of a USBC member. All unprofessionalism will be handled by the Tournament Director 1st OFFENCE…WARNING/2nd OFFENSE…EXPULSION FROM THE TOURNAMENT. No MONIES WILL BE REFUNDED! Employees of said establishment may bowl in this Tournament.
11. Reporting of previous tournament winnings unnecessary.
12. Dress Code: BOWLERS ARE REQUESTED TO WEAR SUITABLE ATTIRE (slacks or dress shorts, mocked or collared shirts).
13. The tournament director shall decide all disputes, complaints or protests and decisions shall be final except where an appeal is made to USBC for further consideration.
14. ALL USBC RULES WILL APPLY TO THIS TOURNAMENT. (Note rules 319a, b, c, d, e – averages/average adjustments, shall not apply to this tournament).
Organized under Ft. Myers.