Join K&J Pro Shop at T-Bowl II on Saturday November 19th for its Ebonite International Four Brand Demo Day!
Ebonite International would like to invite you to “test drive” the latest and greatest bowling equipment from Ebonite, Hammer, Columbia 300, and Track by attending the Demo Days hosted by K&J Pro Shop.
Ebonite International has a patented process of interchangeable thumb slugs and finger grips. They fit the ball to your hand so you can go out and “try it before you buy it!” If you want higher scores and want to improve your game, then you need to be at this event!
Squad Times are as follows, with a maximum of 20 per squad:
Saturday November 19, 2011 at 3:00 pm & 4:30 pm
The following balls will be available for demo:
1) Ebonite International: Mission X, Signals, Gamechanger
2) Hammer: New Taboo, Epidemic, Arson
3) Columbia 300: Encounter, Ransom Demand, Eruption
4) Track: 919C, 716C, 503C
Cost is $20 per person. With this you will receive:
– Help from technical staff to help you pick the right bowling equipment
– The chance to demo all of the great products from Ebonite International
– The opportunity to also try a full line of Ebonite and Robby accessories
YOU MUST PRE-REGISTER FOR THIS EVENT! To signup, contact Ken & John from K&J’s at (973) 800 – 9412 or email us at
Organized under T-Bowl II.